Monday, October 29, 2007

Not Exactly Hikino

Just wanted to hit on a few frustrations that have been bothering me all day while I've been attempting to motivate myself toward school work.

Okay, so I've spent a huge part of my day thinking about what to do with my life....because I don't really feel at home here in Hawaii, but I didn't feel as much at home as I used to in Bellingham either.... and there are no majors here at BYUH that I'm interested in, so I don't really know why I'm here.... so my life is presently one big mass of confusion....

aside from all the homework that I have, tests I have to study for, and irritation at professors who do not respond to your emails.....

and THEN another thing that comes to mind is that only cute girls get married. I know, it's stupid, but it seems totally true if you think about it.... for instance, my friend Tabitha just got engaged, and two of my other friends are "basically" engaged.....meaning they're dating somebody I swear they're going to marry... That's three of my friends in the course of 2 months, and they're not even at BYU.

The other thing--BYU is totally starting to rub off on me... My entire life, I've wanted to serve a mission, and travel the world and have my job and be saving money and all this stuff before I ever got married.....basically, I never wanted to get married young, and I definately never wanted to have kids right after I got married. Now I'm at BYU, and I'm turning into one of those marriage-nazis.... like, right now (at least this has been my attitude today) I really want to get married and start my own family. Don't ask why, because I really don't know. It's really screwed up, and I don't really like it, but that's pretty much what I want right now.

Alright, enough of my lack-of-hikino attitude, I've got to get working on my homework.... I really don't like school.

No comments:

Post a Comment