Saturday, November 3, 2007

Life and it's apparently-funny little quirks

I'm back to updating, because I'm still really bad at recording things right after they happen...

I think something interesting happened Tuesday night, but I'm not sure exactly what it was, so I'll skip Tuesday.

Wednesday was Halloween...nothing really exciting happened until nighttime, of course. But before anything fun could happen, something depressing had to happen. That's how it works. So on Monday, I had had a conversation with Brandon (I won't go into details) that basically ended (at least this is how I perceived it) with him having learned a lot of new things about me that he didn't like... to the point where I thought he was probably going to break up with me. Tuesday he didn't call me. So Wednesday night, as I'm waiting outside the Aloha Center for a bunch of my friends, I called him....and our conversation only lasted about five minutes, and even then it sounded like he really didn't want to talk to me....at all... So that kinda ruined my night. I needed to talk to somebody about it, so who do I call? RYAN! Because Ryan is amazing. So I talked to Ryan and he kind of got me feeling better and whatnot.....I was still pretty quiet all night, but it helped. Anyway, then a bunch of us finally met up and we walked a few miles down the Kamehameha to Gunstock Ranch for a Haunted Hayride....that was pretty awesome. I mean, if you had looked at it for what it was, it was probably really really lame....but you can make it fun and act scared even if you're not. So we did. Marci and I were holding hands the entire time, because we were "freaking out".....and when the people came out of the woods and tried to grab your feet and stuff off the truck, I physically stood up and moved to the center of the aisle, where, it turned out, I was basically sitting on Thomas....at one point I turned around and I was like "oh my gosh, I'm sorry Thomas!" He was just laughing...I think he thought I was genuinely scared. Anyway! The scariest part actually wasn't even planned....because Alan reached behind Marci and touched my shoulder and it scared me so bad...! So the hayride was tons of fun (Marci and Alan got electrocuted). After the hayride, we got a ride home in the back of my bishop's truck, because it turned out he was on the same hayride as us! Anyway, he took us back to campus, and then we walked over to Alan's house and watched the Sixth Sense. I'd never seen it before so I was all prepared for a "scary movie" and I didn't jump at all. Jake and Steven fell asleep on my shoulders (actually, I don't think Steven was asleep, cuz he didn't stay there very long).... I liked the movie, it just wasn't scary at all.

Thursday I know something of note happened, and, for the life of me, I can't remember what it was at the moment... I'll come back to it when I remember.

Friday (last night), we went to a tailgate party, and then we went to the Men's Basketball game... for the first time in my life, I actually left a men's basketball game early of my own accord... because we were smoking them so bad that it was not entertaining at all.... we played American Samoa. Um, so after that Leilani and Jake and I walked to foodland and back, and we picked up Staisha from the play, and then we walked to Alan's house and we were going to watch a movie, and then we all realized we were really tired, and Jake went to download some stuff on the computer and when he came back in the room, Alan, me, Leilani, Nathan and Staisha were all asleep.... HAHA! so he woke us up and we walked back to campus and I went to bed. I didn't wake up today until 1:30 pm! It was good though, I needed it. I have been really stressed out this week, trying to make decisions and doing homework and other stuff coming up in my life, I haven't gotten a lot of sleep and other things.....I just needed it. So now I'm off to do something (who knows what!) with Marci and Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment