So I figured since I'm updating, I might as well make several posts, and divide them all by topic so that It's not one big huge long barfaroma.
First is one I think Emily will appreciate the most... I don't even really know why I'm posting this on my blog, except that it's absolutely fascinating and really really cool to me, yet completely 100% disgusting to most other "normal" people... anyways! So a few weeks ago, I got a zit on the side of my face, in front of my ear. As is my nature, I popped it and thoroughly enjoyed draining all the puss out of it. However, it never healed over and it started to hurt again recently, so late last week, I tried popping it again to see if there was still stuff in it. Well, yeah. There was. And when it exploded, it shot across the bathroom. It was spectacular! Seriously, there was stuff on the mirror and all over my fingers and everything; it was awesome except for this: it wasn't really puss....it was more blood than anything...kind of sticky blood/puss...and that was kind of disconcerting, but it was still really cool. Over the next day or two, that area got all raised and started coloring, basically ending up looking like a bruise on the side of my face....which is weird, because I got a mosquito bite on my left cheek at the same time, and it bruised for some weird reason, so it looked like I was a beaten woman. lol.
Last weekend (the first weekend back in Hawai'i), a bunch of my friends and I went up to Waimea Bay Beach Park to "celebrate" being back together and being in Hawai'i, because most of us hadn't been to the beach all week, and Waimea is one of the best. I don't think I need to let anyone know that I got sunburned.....pretty bad.....but it was all over the base tan that I already had, so guess what! It didn't even peel!!! I mean, it did a tiny bit, but not much! So now I have these crazy amazing DARK tan lines on my back, and I LOVE it. Not that sunburning is a good thing, but it's really exciting for me to have "actual" Hawai'i tan lines....like, I'm "tan" by mainland standards, but I'm a haole--I'm white! so I'm stoked about that.
Okay and I'm totally jealous of my mom right now, because she's in Salt Lake City, spending the entire week at the Genealogical Library!!! AHHHHHHh I wanted to go with her so bad! Dang school and expensive airfare between anywhere and Hawaii.... errrrrrrrrr! She has access to everything there without paying for it, and tons of books and things that are nowhere else!!!! I could go on and on forever..... Anyways, yes, I'm really really excited to hear what she finds while she's there....anxiously waiting.... and definately dedicated to spending a week in Salt Lake with her later this year when I get home.
The only other thing I really have to "report" on is that this entire week, I've been unexplainably feeling like poo....and not sick, either. It's just this random down-mood that gets me at the most inopportune moments... It hit me first Sunday, I was in a great mood and then all of the sudden, I just got really sullen and quiet and stuff, and I had no idea why.....and last time that happened was when someone in my family died and I hadn't been told about it yet.... so I started freaking out and called my mom and asked if anyone had died, and she said no..... and then yesterday, she asked if the feeling had gone away, and I realized it hadn't really....I hadn't really been thinking about it because I'd been doing school work and things, but i realized it was still there.... and last night it really had me, and I seriously can't figure it out, and it's really starting to scare me. I talked to Kimmie and she and I think it might just be because Avery's memorial service is this weekend, and even though I have seriously mixed feelings about that entire situation, it's still kinda something that gets to you, even if you don't like the guy.
Okay, I've spent far too long updating my blog and need to get working on my homework (yes, reading!) now, so hopefully from this point on, I can update my blog more often....I will have more things to say, and I still have more to catch up on and I need to talk stories more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment