Thursday, October 25, 2007

Talk About Wow!

It's Thursday, I just got back from Devotional...but that's not what's 'wow.'

Not a whole lot has happened since I got back from the Mainland...just catching up on school and stuff... Staisha had a scooter accident on Tuesday, and I had to miss Sign Language (again, dangit) to take her down to Castle Hospital....she's okay though. Basically what happened was that the medical center here said she needed stitches and that our Dr. had just left, so she had to go to Castle...but it wasn't really that bad....so when we got to Castle, all they did was take 2 hours to wipe up the blood and tell her to visit a dentist. Grrrr. Oh well.

The cool thing about the last few days, though, is that last night, I met up with my old friend Casey Akana from EFY 2005....he totally goes to school here too, and I had no idea. It was funny because I walked into the Physiology Lab for Captain's project, and Casey was messing around with a basketball, and he turned and looked at me, and I totally didn't recognize him at all...and he asked me where I was from, and when I told him Washington, he was like "I knew it! Are you from Bellevue by any chance?" and I told him no, I was from Bellingham, and he couldn't figure out how he knew me, and he figured I must just remind him of someone.... So I started trying to think of who I knew from Bellevue, and the only person I could come up with was Casey from EFY 05.... so I told him I knew a kid from EFY that lived in Bellevue, and then asked him if he knew Casey Akana, and he just stared at me and he got all excited and he's like "that's where I know you from!! EFY!!! I'M Casey Akana!" and I was just like "say what?" and he goes "yeah, i'm Casey" and I was like "oh, shut up, you are not Casey Akana" (because I didn't recognize him at all) and he's like "yeah, I am" and so I walked over and gave him a big hug, and I was like "whoa, this is cool!" And so we both kinda sat there in silence and I was like "this is totally weird" and he goes "yeah, I'm kind of tripping out right now" and yeah, it was just cool....

So that was my excitement for the week... I "ran" on the eliptical for an hour and 10 minutes on Tuesday....that was pretty much insane.... other than that, I got to go to the beach yesterday in the nice awesome sunshine and it was really nice....I hadn't been to the beach in a few weeks because of homework and my trip home....so it was cool.

Alright well I've got to go put in some hours at The Johnson Team and see if I can find some sunshine to work on my tan.....and then I'm going to go to lunch and take a nap before ASL.

No comments:

Post a Comment