Alright, so it's only 8:10 am and already, today has been worth living. It's going to be a great day and I'm really excited. I feel like I could take on the world.
So this morning, I started my "new lifestyle plan"... That is, I got up at 5:45am and went to the gym at 6am and "ran" on the eliptical since I'm not allowed to run "for real." I was only there for 15 minutes or so, but it felt really good. Then, I went home and took a really great shower that was actually COLD, how I like it. Usually, I ony get really really hot water here and I never really feel that great when I get out of the shower. But no, today it was cold water, just for me. Then I had about 45 minutes to kill until I was supposed to meet people for breakfast, so I sat around enjoying the morning's peace and quiet, checked my email, and then sat down and read my scriptures... which was awesome, because usually I don't get them read in the morning, so I end up reading them at night when I'm falling asleep... So I definately started the day off right. But THEN, it got even better... I met Teresa, Tawnya, Thomas and Katie for breakfast at 7:15, and they had a breakfast extravaganza...which we've never had before...which means we got waffles with fresh fruit and whipped cream and chocolate on it, and then this awesome potato bake with cheese and meat and oh my gosh it was awesome, PLUS we got real sausage!!! Holy smokes, I swear, Heavenly Father knew I needed a good morning, so He sent me an awesome breakfast. Oh man! So basically, right now, I'm in a fantastic mood and I'm really excited about the day, because it's nice and sunny outside, and I get out of class at 1pm, so at 2:30, Thomas and Teresa and I (and maybe other people too, who knows) are going to the beach!!! So between 1pm and 2:30pm, I'm going to be productive and edit my essay and do my laundry. Oh, another good thing about today is that it's the first time I've done laundry since I put up my laundry line, so I'm not going to have to pay for using the dryer anymore!!! I get to try out my laundry line for the first time. I'm way stoked about that.
So yeah, wonderfully amazing morning, and beach plans for the afternoon which include getting homework done and all caught up, and then going to lab to learn about MUSCLES tonight. That's way exciting for me too--I am way excited to be learning the muscles.
And I realized the other day that the semester is almost half over already. That's INSANE! There's no possible way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment