Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday Afternoon

Okay, just a few thoughts and happenings before I jet off to Sign Language in 45 minutes.

I just got done studying with Thomas for the third or fourth time this week for our International Cultural Theory exam. I'm debating whether to take it tonight after dinner and risk not being able to go to Lab for anatomy, or whether to wait and draw out the stress another day and take it tomorrow when I take my anatomy exam. This ICS test is one of those lets-apply-everything sorts of tests, where you never ever feel ready for it, regardless of how much you study. I hate theory, but our new unit is Marx and so far I'm liking that a lot better than Darwin. So wish me luck on that test.

Yesterday, I woke up totally stressed out because of a dream I had two nights ago, so I thought I'd share it. It makes me laugh. In my dream, I got married to this guy that I barely knew...and I don't remember all the details, but I do know that I woke up from that dream totally stressed out because I didn't know how to tell Brandon that I was married. It was terrible. I had get up and literally shake it off and walk around because my body was stressing out in reaction to my dream. That was pretty much not fun, but everyone gets a kick out of me having a dream where I marry a guy I barely knew. I don't remember his name or what he looked like, but I think he was blond. Not like it matters.

I got kissed by a Hawaiian boy two nights ago. But before you go thinking it "meant something," I'll explain that I was greeted using the Hawaiian custom by a man. That's all. But it's fun to say I got kissed by a Hawaiian boy. Haha!

So today has been pretty uneventful... Woke up around 7:00, went to breakfast at 7:20 and then to Fitness for Living at 8:00, then to study for Anatomy (because we didn't have class) at 9:00, and then at 9:30 I went to rehearsal for Choir because we sang at the devotional today... so if you have BYU TV, watch the BYUH Devotional on a delayed basis... apparently I was a big camera hog. I'm wearing orange with pink underneath, in the Alto section (the section on the right) and I'm in the middle row toward the tenors. So yes, after devotional, I went to lunch and then came back to my room to study for ICS, and ended up falling asleep as I usually do when I try to study for that class... and then Thomas called and wanted to study with me, so I walked barefoot over to the guys' hales and studied with him, and then he decided to take a nap before he goes to dinner, so I came back to my room and decided to report about my day.

And I just realized I didn't do my sign language homework, so I'm going to go do that right now because class starts in 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment