Sunday, September 23, 2007

Aloha and e komo mai. Nou ka hale.

Aloha from the islands of Hawai'i!

I have created this blog in an effort to establish a habit of writing in my journal (which I have always been terrible at) while, at the same time, keeping my friends and family on the mainland and elsewhere world-wide updated on my life and what's happening with me. You are more than welcome to read everything on this site and make comments and do whatever the heck you want.... Keep in touch, please!

HOWEVER! I want to say this right now, up front... please don't have conversations with me on the phone or in person about anything "private" that is posted here in my blog unless I bring it up. This whole BLOG thing is not a way for me to whine or complain to anyone about anything and get sympathy and it's not a round-about way of expressing things without being rude or mean to peoples faces. I just feel better when I type stuff out, because I'm not one of those people that sits down and says "let's talk about it"--I like to work it all out myself... I just need to type out my thoughts sometimes so that I can look at them from an outsider's perspective. Basically, this is my thoughts and my journal and my letters to some unknown person that I'm allowing you to read online, so treat it like a journal. Pretend you don't read it....even though I really don't mind that you do.

I'm literally going to transcribe my journal entries from the last month onto this blog so that all of my journal entries are together in one place.

Mahalo nui loa.

No comments:

Post a Comment